Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm still here

Hello, I'm still here. I've been busy quilting and knitting. I've made the cutest purses. A friend and I are going to have a booth in a couple of fall festivals. So, I've started all my little projects. If anything, strikes your fancy, don't hesitate to ask about it. I'll be glad to share prices. I've quilted several of my own quilts and made a couple of baby sweaters. And now I'm doing socks. There are just too much pretty things to work with, it just calls my name.

Also, this past week, I started doing long-arm quilting for other fellow quilters. We'll see how that goes.

A friend of Courtney's has asked what I plan to do when I get old and then they further suggested that it should be "Bingo". haha Since I'm not old yet, I don't have to worry about that, now do I?

Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: